Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Time is Now

In recent years, I have made a sincere effort to live each day with the attitude that now is always the time to make a change with the way I think, feel, or act. To say I'm sorry, to try harder, to endure a difficult situation, to let go of anger, to choose to love are all ways I can allow my heart and mind to be transformed by God. It seems impossible at times, certain days or even hours of the day, to choose to be humble and let go of hurt. Always, though, my strength is just a breath away as I pray and reach out to the One who can make everything better. Love, peace, joy, hope, and faith-all that is good in life is perfectly found in our Creator. The time is now to be free...

Happy Independence Day!

Time
Song Poem By Kristin Ball

It's time to say I'm sorry
It's time to say I've changed
It's time to say I'm done
Of living an infernal rage
It's time to look for good
It's time to look for truth
It's time to look for hope
By finding me anew
It's time to let it go
It's time to let it fly
It's time to let it soar
And stop asking for reasons why
It's time to praise you
To give it all away
To lay it at your feet
And know I’ll be okay
It’s time to glorify You
To let Your joy shine
To point to You this day
And know You’re always mine
You’re the One I choose
You’re the Way to Life
You’re everything I need
It’s time to be free.

No comments: