Sunday, December 13, 2009

Trust Is Tough

Trust in Jesus Completely
by: Kristin Ball

What is it that will set me free?
To be willing to plant the seed
to let go of my worldly stuff
everything that can make life rough.
A house and cars bring me down
as I try to maintain solid ground.
Oh, but to have just a little more
of all the things I think I adore,
but the stuff only makes life harder
when I forget everything comes from the Father.
He sent His Son so I could see
that the Truth is everything that frightens me.
It's service and sacrifice
which will bring true joy
not having every little gadget
and must have toy.
Letting go of my wants
and giving it all away.
Instead of holding onto it
and watching it slowly decay.

What is it that will set me free?
Knowing the Love of the Awesome Three
The Son who came to earth to show the Way
To Our Father in Heaven, I will see some Day
The Spirit is Life, the breath of my Soul
This is the Truth that makes me whole!

Jesus can make you whole, too. Seek him this Christmas Season!

Merry Christmas, 2009

No comments: